Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Where I've Been and Why I'll Be Gone a Bit Longer

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS!

I hope some of you are still here after my accidental months-long hiatus. Here is a quick post about what's been happening in my life and why (unfortunately!) this blog is going to be quiet for the rest of the month.

SO WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

In school.

Endless, painful school.

This semester was way more intense than I expected and with homework, actual paid work, and my volunteer work I barely had time to sleep let alone blog. As soon as exams finished I hopped on plane and took a trip to the East Coast of Canada to visit some friends. I just got back on Sunday and have already worked and gone to another book event. Everything SHOULD be calmed down now and I was really pumped to get back to some blogging.

Except. Well.

My laptop screen is broken. As I'm typing this my entire screen is pink and giving me a bit of a headache. I'll be sending it off for repairs tomorrow which means I'll be laptop-less for almost all of May. And, so, this  blog will remain silent for the rest of the month as well. Hopefully once I get my computer back I'll have lots of reviews and discussion posts up! For now, I'll be lurking around Twitter as usual and working on my BRAND NEW BOOKSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. I'm still new and learning but hey, if you want to give it a follow I would heart you forever and ever.

So, that's what's up with me! I'll hopefully see you guys again end of May/early June!

Until then, happy reading!!

- Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!