TOP TEN BOOKS I'VE READ IN 2015 (...SO FAR)
Despite being 13 (oh goodness) books behind on my Goodreads challenge, I have managed to read some really good books this year. I've put them in the order I read them in because I'm not ready to rank them just yet. Here's my list!
1) All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter
- Ally Carter killed it (once again!) with this one. I adored mah gurl Grace like nobody's business.
2) Please Remain Calm (This is Not a Test #2) by Courtney Summers
- WAY TO STOMP ON MY HEART AGAIN, SUMMERS.
3) The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
My blog tour post for The Orphan Queen
- Probably my ultimate OTP of the year. Also just a FANTASTIC book. (Which should surprise no one since it's a Jodi Meadows book. *counts down days until The Mirror King*)
4) All the Rage by Courtney Summers
- A DOUBLE SUMMERS WHAMMY. My top read of the year, so far (and, let's be real, probably my top read of the year in general). This book is a gut punch. And you guys all need to read it.
(If you need even more reason to read it, I literally hosted an ENTIRE MONTH of reasons why ATR is awesome)
5) Grave Mercy (His Fair Assasin's #1) by Robin LaFevers
- I didn't expected to love this book as much as I did but it was AWESOME. I binge read this one and I can't wait to continue the series.
6) The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- Nova Ren Suma writes incredible novels, and The Walls Around Us is, quite possibly, her best yet. Seriously, this book blew my mind.
7) The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Kasie West contemporaries make my heart happy and this one is my favourite of the three!
8) Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian
- This book was intense and incredible and surpassed my every expectation. So. Dang. Good.
9) Noggin by John Corey Whaley
- Second book club pick making the list, woo! Man, this book was odd. But in the best way. A fun and heartfelt novel, and very well liked by my book club peeps!
10) Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- So, I wrote an almost 800 word review on this one yesterday but here's a summary: Finding Audrey was wonderful in every way.
So, what were your top ten books of the year (so far)?
- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)