Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (17): Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which bloggers post their "Top Ten" of whatever that week's theme is! This week's theme:

TOP TEN AUTO-BUY AUTHORS 

I actually have a lot of auto-buy authors. There's so many YA authors out there that just kill it every book and I need them alllll. Here are some of my many auto-buy authors: 

- lololol like this surprises anyone.

- Again, no surprise here. Nova's books are magic.

- A newly added auto-buy author! Tiffany is a wonderful human and such an awesome writer and if you haven't checked out her books GET ON THAT.
 
- I've been reading Richelle Mead's books (both YA and adult) since I was 15. And I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
 
-  Another author I've been reading for many years, and whose books I always love.

- I know, I'm surprising everyone with my list right now. Jodi's books = the best books.

- Kiersten White always writes unique and fascinating books and ugh, so much love.
 
- Although I haven't finished the GG series, Ally Carter books are must-haves.

- SASS MASTER. Her books are awesome sauce.

- No explanation needed.

Who are your auto-buy authors?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!