Sunday, January 4, 2015

Most Anticipated of 2015

WHY HELLO, 2015! It is very nice to see you.

I'm not one of those people that normally gets excited about the new year...except when it comes to books, that is! This year, though, I've already found myself more motivated and productive these first three days of 2015 than the last two months of 2014! We'll see how long this lasts but, for now, I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

I'm also enjoying the heck out of NEW BOOKS! There are SO MANY BOOKS out in 2015 that my list got out of control. And I'm STILL sure I'm missing some. 2014 was the year of series enders, and 2015 seems to be the year of series starters or stand-alones. I'm excited for all these new worlds, all the new stories, and all the crazy awesome new books to come. Check out my picks!

*Note: I only put a couple of debuts on this list because I'm participating in this week's Top Ten Tuesday about 2015 debuts and didn't want to be repetitive.

January

13th: The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
- New Holly Black! New Holly Black FAERIE book! *happy dances around house* 
20th: Please Remain Calm (This is Not a Test #2) by Courtney Summer
- This book is going to be rough but so good. SO GOOD. I can't believe we're getting a sequel. I just hope my babies make it out alive! *side eyes Courtney Summers*
27th: Polaris (Avalon #2) by Mindee Arnett
- EEP! So. Pumped. More Jeth and space goodness. I can't wait.



27th: All Fall Down (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter
- I have an ARC of this one I'll be reading VERY SOON. Ally Carter is just a boss.
27th: Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- Although I still need to read Cress (I KNOW GUYS. I KNOW) I'm really excited for more in this series.
27th: I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- I am both excited and terrified for this one. Because GAYLE FORMAN. But also really extra difficult subject matter. I'm sure it will be beautifully done, and I'm sure I'll be a mess of tears on the floor by the end of it.


February
 
1st: Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
- I feel like my excitement for this one is self-explanatory. Everyone is excited for this one! 
10th: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead
- The last book with my dear Sydrian. I am heartbroken. But also in desperate need of it.
10th: The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- Another one with difficult subject matter, but right up my alley. I've heard amazing things from my friends about it, so I'm looking forward to seeing for myself.
10th: My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
- After hearing about this one at Frenzy Presents, I was desperate to read it. One of my most anticipated reads by far. 
  
March
 
10th: The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
- NEW JODI MEADOWS EEP. I'm actually bouncing just thinking about this one. I know it will be marvelous!  
24th: The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- Oh man! We're getting a new Nova Ren Suma book this year! Her books are always so brilliant and I honestly can't wait to get my hands on this one. 
31st: The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
- This one sounds like the perfect summer book and just a thousand shades of sweet. I neeeeeed it.
 
April
7th: Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle #2) by Rachel Hawkins
- Okay, confession time. I haven't read Rebel Belle yet. (NO ONE IS MORE ASHAMED OF THIS FACT THAN ME). But it's really highly prioritized at this point, so I know I'll need number two! Also cause it's Rachel freakin' Hawkins AKA Sass Master.
14th: All the Rage by Courtney Summers 
- The ARC of this one is sitting at the top of my pile, ready to be read. My most anticipated book of the year. I know it'll be stunning in every way possible and make my a weeping mess. But it'll be so worth it.
21st: The Remedy (The Program 0.5) by Suzanne Young
- I am so excited to get to return to the world of The Program. Because WHOA it is amazing. I know The Remedy will be too.
21st: Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
- This is probably one of my favourite covers of the year JUST SAYIN. I've only heard massively good things about Jessi Kirby and I'm really looking forward to picking up this one! 
 
May

12th: All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack
- An NA book? On my Most Anticipated list?! If you asked me a year ago if this would ever happen, I'd say a solid NO. But I fell in love with this series and I'm so pumped for the next installment.
5th: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West 
- Kasie West won my heart last year with her two contemporaries, and I'm dying to read her new one!
19th: A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith
- This one sounds so interesting, and like it could be a book to love. 
19th: Hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family #1) by Tiffany Schmidt
- I still can't believe I haven't read a Tiffany Schmidt book yet! Tsk on me. This one sounds so crazy intriguing! I'm excited to pick it up.
26th: Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry
- New. Katie. McGarry. Series. THAT IS ALL.
26th: Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- !!!!!! NEW ROBYN SCHNEIDER. The Beginning of Everything is one of my favourite books EVA and I'm ridiculously happy that we get a new book from her! And that I have an ARC sitting on my shelf. EEP!  
  
June
 
2nd: The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
- Another author I can't believe I haven't read yet! This cover is fabulous, and I hear the pages inside are just as amazing. I'm so so pumped.
9th: The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
- A NEW RACHEL VINCENT YA, AH. I have been a fan of hers for over six years and I've loved every book I've read of hers. This new series sounds so unique and fabulous so I'm pretty much dying to get my hands on it.
 9th: Delicate Monsters by Stephanie Kuehn 
- Everything about this sounds intriguing and awesome. 
16th: The Night We Said Yes - Lauren Gibaldi
- I'll talk more about it on Wednesday (spoiler: it's my WoW pick this week!) but ugh sounds so good.
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick (I've also seen a date in April so I'm not entirely sure which one is correct)
- I adored My Life Next Door and I'm excited we get more from this world! 

July
28th: Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- I still have to read Stone Cold Touch but knowing JLA, I'll be dying for this one by the end of it.

September

1st: The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- NEW PATRICK NESS, TOO? CAN 2015 GET ANY BETTER? 
8th: Sweet Temptation (The Sweet Trilogy #4) by Wendy Higgins
- So. The Sweet Trilogy. Told in Kaidan's perspective? YES PLEASE BRING IT TO ME.
15th: Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
- Side note: THIS COVER THOUGH. I'm so excited for this one.  
No Date Yet
Raven Boys #4 by Maggie Stiefvater
- I can't even tell you how broken up I am about this. The last book. I just. I can't. I can't have it end. I will be such a wreck when this book comes out. I'm a wreck just thinking about it! But, I know it will be one of my favourite books of 2015. There is no question.

WOW OKAY. That was a long list. See any you like? See any I missed? Comment below!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!