Sunday, January 5, 2014

Most Anticipated: Supernatural

Hi all!

On Friday, I put out my Best Books of 2013 post and decided to follow it up with a three-day look at my most anticipated books of 2014. Since I have SO MANY I'm separating them into categories. Today is supernatural (paranormal, sci-fi, fantasy, etc.), tomorrow will be contemporary, and Tuesday will be my top anticipated books of the year! Here's my list by month:

January


Avalon (Avalon #1) by Mindee Arnett - 21st
- This one looks like a great sci-fi and I'll be picking up my ARC very soon!
Secret (Elementals #4) by Brigid Kemmerer - 28th
- I haven't had a chance to read Spirit yet, but I'm really looking forward to reading more of this series!
Up from the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost - 28th (ADULT)
- *weeps* I can't believe it's all coming to an end! *clings to Cat and Bones*


February
 
Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer - 4th
- This series is so unique and these characters are fantastic. Really excited for this one!
-  The Chicagoland Vampires series is so much fun and has such phenomenal characters! It may be at the 9th book, but each one is fresh and interesting.

March

Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray - 4th
- I reeeally liked Spellcaster when I read it last year and I'm looking forward to its follow up!
- This has to be one of my FAVOURITE covers of 2014. I just love it. I am so so so excited for this book. I adored Nameless and can't wait for more books in this world!

April


- Everyone has been buzzing about this one! Looks really cool!
Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong - 8th
- I adore Kelley Armstrong and will read whatever she writes!
- Although I still need to read the second one, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this series comes to an end! 
The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberley Derting - 29th
- Aliens, need I say more?
 
May 
- Sounds like a really good dystopian! 
Raging Star (Dust Lands #3) by Moira Young - 13th
- I was solidly NOT A FAN of Rebel Heart but I'm hoping Raging Star will redeem the series for me!

June
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin - 10th (placeholder date)
- This WOULD be on my absolutely most anticipated list but because it only has a placeholder date, I'm not sure if it's actually going to be coming out this year. Either way, whenever I get my hands on it, I'll be so happy! Also this cover is incredible. One of my favourite book covers ever.

July
The Defiant (The Forsaken #3) by Lisa M. Stasse - 8th
- Action-packed and an awesome romance, this series rocks my socks. Can't wait to see how it all ends!

September 
The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2) by Rick Yancey - 16th
- I reallllly enjoyed The 5th Wave and I'm interested to see where the follow-up takes us!

October
Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa - 28th
- DRAGONS, Y'ALL.

Phew! That's a LOT of awesome sounded books! What paranormal, etc. books are you looking forward to?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!