Monday, August 5, 2013

Books of 2013, Part 8: August

Well, August is here! I feel like this summer has flown by and it, sadly, hasn't felt very much like summer! I'm hoping to spend this last month before school starts making the most of my free time and reading. August also happens to be my birthday month so hopefully that will be fun. Here are the books I'm excited for releasing this month!

August 1st

- Canary by Rachele Apline: Sounds really tragic and tough but a book that needs to be read.

August 6th



- Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires #8) by Chloe Neill: I LOVE this series. Merit is one heck of an awesome protagonist and I can't wait for more of her! (This is an ADULT book)
- Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire: I adore the idea of this series, and am hoping the last installment lives up to my expectations!
- The Uprising (The Forsaken #2) by Lisa M. Stasse: Action, adventure, and rebellion. My kind of book!

August 13th

- Fire With Fire (Burn for Burn #2) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian: Burn for Burn was such a great read, and I am dying for more.

August 15th

- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke: Sounds like a really intriguing book and has one AWESOME cover!

August 20th

- The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle: I have already read this one and man, it's a heart-squeezer!
- Omens (Cainsville #1) by Kelley Armstrong: I'm such a huge fan of her novels, and am really excited about her new series (This is an ADULT book)

August 27th


- Just Like Fate by Suzanne Young & Cat Patrick: Awesome premise and awesome authors!
- Deception (Defiance #2) by C. J. Redwine: Despite buying Defiance the day it came out, I still have yet to read it. Hoping to do so now that the second one is out!
- Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I just need this book like RIGHT NOW. Please. I mean, PLEASE.


- Descendant (Starling #2) by Lesley Livingston: Another series I need to pick up now that the second on is out!
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider: Have an ARC of this and I am SO excited to read it.

August 29th

- Untold (Lyburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan: This seems to be the month of sequels releasing of books I own but haven't read yet! Upping Unspoken on my TBR!

What books are you guys looking forward to this month?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!