Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm back! (Well, hopefully)

I missed you! (Taken from my dear Fall Out Boy's FB page)

Hello, my dear blog *hugs*! Hello my awesome sauce readers *OPENS ARMS FOR GIANT GROUP HUG!*

Oh, man. I've missed this.

You may have noticed a lack of...well...anything on the blog in the last little while. My troublesome laptop is officially bust. It's been dead for the last two weeks which has left it pretty much impossible for me to blog. *cue the sad face* Finally, though, I have a brand new, shiny, silvery laptop! *hugs laptop* It still needs a name, and a lot of getting used to, but so far it's been pretty awesome. And, it's allowed me to start blogging again!
On top of all this laptop dramarama, I'm pretty sick. Haven't been able to get a clear answer to what's been going on, but it's basically caused me to spend much of my time curled up in a ball in bed. Hopefully though, it'll all get cleared up soon and I'll be back to my dear blog which I have missed immensely.

So, to sum up this rather small post: I'm back! It may take me a bit of time to get the posts up, but they're coming! Thanks for being awesome and sticking with me through this craziness!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, welcome back! I don't know what I would do without my trusty laptop for that long, but it's getting up there in years - I should probably be ready for its demise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, and yay for getting a new laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!