Friday, February 1, 2013

Books of 2013, Part 2: February

Hello you fantastic people!

So, it's the beginning of one of my most anticipated months of the year! February has some of the biggest releases and I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on them! I mean, Unravel Me? THE INDIGO SPELL?! I can hardly think about anything else! It's also my one year blogoversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! I'll be having a little celebration and I hope you guys stop by! Now, onto the new releases!

February 5th

- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer - I've already read this one, but it's not to be missed!
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi - Been waiting since November 2011 and I'm absolutely desperate to get this book. DESPERATE.


- House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires # 7) by Chloe Neill - Oh, Chicagoland Vampires. How you rock my socks. Merit and Ethan are just so much awesomeness it's hard to handle.
- Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter - Although I've yet to read the second novel in the Heist Society series, I'm looking forward to reading them both!

February 12th


- Sever (The Chemical Garden Trilogy #3) by Lauren DeStefano - I have a copy of this on my bookshelf and man, am I pumped to read it. I have loved The Chemical Garden Trilogy and I'm going to be broken-hearted to see it end.
- Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison - Sounds like a really interesting story that I'm looking forward to checking out!
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead - CAN I HAZ NOW. LIKE NOW. I can barely function knowing this is almost mine. Oh, Richelle Mead. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?

February 19th

- Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White - I've read this one as well and guys, it's brilliant. Seriously, completely brilliant. I'll be posting my review soon but this is not one to miss.
- Shards & Ashes edited by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong - I'm not a huge fan of anthologies but when the author list is this insanely amazing, I can't help but be excited.

February 26th
- Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman - As I said in my Waiting On Wednesday pick, this book could be fantastic. I'm pretty excited to see if it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!