Thursday, September 13, 2012

All Covered Up: With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent



Today the cover was revealed for the seventh and final Soul Screamers novel, With All My Soul. I absolutely, totally and completely love it. It fits in perfectly with all the other novels, something I really appreciate in a series. The cover has an ethereal edge to it, and it’s also just plain gorgeous. According to Rachel Vincent, the dress on the cover actually appears in the novel, which I think it is a great touch. With All My Soul is looking to be one of the best in the series, (it’s theme is wrath, so there will no doubt be some revenge and heart-break!) and I’m sure I’ll love every page of it.

I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed when I saw this cover. Not because of how it looked, but because of what it means. The last Soul Screamers novel. I started reading the Soul Screamers series right when they came out. Like, I ran to the bookstore the day My Soul to Take came out and spend the rest of the day reading it in my basement. Then began the countdown for the next book. You could say, I’m a bit of a Rachel Vincent fan. Her adult series Shifters was the first adult book I ever read, and that series remains my favorite to this day. I have loved every novel, and short story I’ve ever read by her (and I’m pretty sure I’ve read them all) and I am so excited for all the novels to come. The Soul Screamers series is near and dear to my heart, and the characters feel like family. It’s going to be hard to say goodbye (if I’m crying just looking at the cover, you know I’m going to be a mess reading With All My Soul), but I’m sure it’ll end on a high note.

If you haven’t read any Soul Screamers novels I HIGHLY recommend them. Great premise, fantastic characters, and just about everything else you could ask in a series.

With All My Soul is out April 1st, 2013 from Harlequin Teen! 

Also, Team Tod for Afterlife. Just so we’re clear.

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!