Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (11)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which bloggers share the books they stacked their shelves with during the week!

So, my pile to add to my shelf this week is small. Actually, it's not really even a pile. I only got one book, and while normally I would just postpone my Stacking the Shelves until a later week, I had to showcase this book, because I am so beyond excited! Here it is:

Reading in my hammock
Borrowed:
- (ARC) Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

Yep! That's right. I currently have sitting on my shelf Scarlet, the second book in the Lunar Chronicles! Technically, it's not actually mine. Just mine for a bit. Katherine (from The Lady Critic's Library), one of the Ottawa Bloggers, received a copy of it, and agreed to share it with the rest of us. We have little list and each blogger is reading then passing it along. And now it's my turn! So thank you Katherine for letting us borrow it, and thanks to Kathy (from A Glass of Wine) for passing it along!

What did you stack your shelves with this week?

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight)

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy Scarlett! Very nice of her to share with you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! That's so awesome you guys :D I traded that with Katherine! Won it off Twitter! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know I did :D ENJOY!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am BEYOND jealous this week. I loved Cinder! It's really sweet of Katherine to share it as well :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so glaring at you evilly right now Ciara...I so want to read Scarlett. Great pick. Come visit me too...

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read awesome things about Cinder and now everyone wants to read Scarlet ^^. So I guess I should read Cinder soon ! I hope you'll like this one :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My. I can admit that I envy you a bit now. I loved Cinder and I can't wait to read this one. Happy reading! :D

    Come and visit my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous! I requested SCARLET but alas... ;) I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!