Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, in which bloggers post about the books they got during the week!

I'm going on another book ban. Seriously, my bank account is yelling at me. I am only buying one more book this month, cause May is going to bankrupt me. Anyways, I manage to snag some fantastic deals this week because my local Salvation Army was having a huge book sale. All books under $1 were ten books for $5! I couldn't help myself! Here are the books!

Bought:

- Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
- As Lie the Dead by Kelly Meding
- Another Kind of Dead by Kelly Meding
- Wrong Side of Dead by Kelly Meding
- One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
Note: I technically already own this book. I'm a huge Night Huntress series fan and picked up One Grave at a Time days after it came out. And I lost it. I have no clue how, but it disappeared and I've been really upset about it since (ask my friend Crimson. On random occasions I will tweet her something along the lines of "I'M SO HEARTBROKEN! I NEED BONES" every couple of months). Much to my surprise, and delight, I found a copy for only 99 cents! Made my day!

- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

- Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin (I've heard a couple people talking about this one so I figured I might as well check it out!)

- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga (not part of the bargain, just a book I've been meaning to pick up!) 

That's it for this week! What was in your mailbox?

-Ciara who is lost at midnight

9 comments:

  1. You got so many books this week!
    I hope you enjoy all of them ! :)

    My IMM
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the undomestic goddess. It's pretty funny. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm a huge Sophie Kinsella fan so I hope this lives up to the awesomeness of her other books!

      Delete
  3. Sins of The Angels by Linda Potevein was excellent. Great haul. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! I picked it up on a whim really so I'm hoping it'll be great!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh! Let me know how you like those adult urban fantasies books! Sins of the Angels, in particular, caught my eye and I like how it's set in Canada. Happy reading, Ciara! (And I find it odd that you somehow lost One Grave at a Time... glad you have another copy now, lol. ^.~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I've been driven insane since losing it! I honestly have no idea where it went to. One day it was on the living room table, the next it was nowhere to be found. So happy I finally get to read it! Thanks for stopping by, Liz! :)

      Delete
  5. Sophie Kinsella! Love!

    And hahaha @ One Grave at a Time

    And tell me how I Hunt Killers is! I've been hearing good things about it, and I saw it when I was at the store the other day, but I actually restrained myself and only bought books I went in for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!